Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thank You!

DSCN6615

Monday night I was very pleasantly surprised!  I thought I was meeting a few girls for a birthday dinner for me at Panera, my favorite!  And instead I had my first baby shower for Jacob!  I was so shocked.  I still can’t believe how many ladies came out in the cold to be there and how many wonderful gifts I got.  The outfits and everything are all so adorable.  I just keep looking at them all over and over.  I can’t wait to see them on my baby!  I love my blanket so much too and I actually almost cried when I saw my bedding stuff.   I just LOVE it.  And I really love my Jake Ryan t-shirt too.  I wore it to bed last night!  It may look funny on me right now but it’s nice and soft! 

I am so thankful to have met such wonderful ladies and I’m honored that they would do all of this for me.  It was very, very special!  Thank you Patti for organizing everything.  You are so wonderful! 

Ryan saw a couple awesome ladies yesterday who mentioned to him something about the baby’s room not being started or something?? and guess what.. when I got home from work he had moved 2 dressers, Caleb’s desk and a bunch of other stuff downstairs all by himself!  The room is almost cleaned out now.  We can paint this weekend hopefully!  Just have to have the huge desk moved!  Then its carpet time!  I should have the furniture in 2 weeks, then I can finally see my adorable bedding on his bed!  and put everything away.  I can’t wait!  I’m getting so excited!!

IMG00048-20101227-2009

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I was able to be apart of your shower =) Now looking forward to meeting baby Jacob!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Ryan!!! All those little outfits look so sweet. I can't wait to see a baby in them either:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked everything....we were all so happy to do something for you and Baby Jacob! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to meet baby Jake :) I'm so glad we were all able to be there and surprise you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww your shirt is so cute! Glad you were pleasantly surprised, we all can't wait to see this sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt! Glad I could come out & celebrate with you! Can't wait to meet baby Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete