Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas Day 2010

DSCN6576 

After Santa came.

DSCN6580

Sleepy boy, always ends up in his undies.

DSCN6584

Look at that face, he’s thinking I  know what it is, it’s my new baseball bat!

DSCN6585 DSCN6586 DSCN6587

When he really loves a gift, he sometimes hugs it..

DSCN6605

DSCN6607

ignore the laundry and all… Thanks..

DSCN6610

DSCN6611

I couldn’t sleep well all night, I was awake very early just waiting for him to wake up.  I was finally about to wake him as it turned 7 am but then he came in and said “Mom, I think he came!” 

We went out to the living room and he started with his stocking.  He was a very happy boy and loved all of his gifts.  By 9:30 we were on our way to Ryan’s parents for breakfast and our gifts there.  I made a yummy breakfast casserole and Ryan’s Dad made some other yummy stuff.  So we ate and then opened gifts.  Around lunchtime we left there and went to my parents and exchanged gifts with them and  then went home to drop off some of our gifts and pick up the next load of gifts to be delivered.  We went to Ryan’s grandmas at 3 and had a delicious dinner there and exchanged gifts with our secret santa’s  then the kids, then Nana gave out her gifts to everyone.  Around 7:30 we left to go to my parents to see the rest of my family but unfortunately some had already left to go home because of the snow.  I hung out with my two sisters that live around here and my cool cousins and then finally we went home around 10 something I think.  I was so tired and sore from all of my hard work Christmas Eve.  It was a great day though!  Just wish that one day we wont have to travel so much and can maybe stay at our own house some on Christmas Day!  We are so blessed and have such WONDERFUL families and friends.  Even Jake got a few gifts!   I missed my out of town family and of course my Reese.  First year without him in so long.  Caleb said he wants Reese back from Heaven for his Birthday.  That’s not going to happen and unfortunately he’s not getting a new puppy either!  On Christmas day I also found out that 2 people in our family are expecting babies!  One is Ryan’s Aunt Julie and one is my big brother Micki and his girlfriend.  So I’m going to be an Aunt again!  Just wish I could see them more and that they weren’t so far away! 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great day!! I had such a good time last night and am so glad we were able to get your bedding for you!! Your face lit up a bit when you saw it. Patti did a great job coordinating! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to your family! I need to post your blog on my list....duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being an aunt again =) glad you guys had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete