Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December pictures.. catching up

DSCN6554

On the 19th Caleb was in our Church Christmas play like every year.  There were two short plays this year, a nativity one and the shoemaker one..  Caleb was the Christ Child in the shoemaker play.  He did so incredibly awesome.  Everybody was coming up to us telling us how great he did.  I didn’t get many pics because i was in the back handing him each next pair of shoes for him to sneak out onto the bench.  I gave my Dad my camera and someone else video taped it for me with Ryan’s video camera.  We are so proud of him.  Everyone did really well!

DSCN6546

These are a few pics from the Wood/Hock/Baldwin Family Christmas party.   Caleb was so sweaty and red from running around playing with the big kids.  I tried to get them to slow down but it was a lost cause.

DSCN6555

DSCN6558

DSCN6560

DSCN6566

No comments:

Post a Comment