Wednesday, October 6, 2010

19 Weeks Today

I am finally feeling tiny little kicks from tiny little feet.  It’s so cute.  I am really feeling a little better.  Still really tired and can’t sleep well, but that’s ok.  I think I take on too much too.  I’m trying to slow down, then I think my brain will slow down and I wont be going over so many things at night while I’m trying to sleep.   I have so many things to get done around the house too, and a very busy month full of B-days in our families and my little sister Sharon’s wedding at the end of the month!   I tried my dress on again today, not a pretty sight..  

Anyways, here’s a funny story from last night..

Caleb and I were watching One Tree Hill.  We both love that show.  A commercial came on for multigrain cheerios where a lady fit into some skinny jeans and was really excited and he said mom you should get those!  I said why?  He said because you aren’t that skinny right now.  I did have lots of chili last night and was rather large..

4 comments: