Friday, October 1, 2010

Funny Caleb 10/1/10

First of all, Happy Birthday to Lovely Nana!  Wonderful grandmother and inspirational woman!

This morning after we called Nana and wished her a happy birthday, we were almost to his school and we talked about baby boy names again.   Caleb said “How dumb would it be if someone named their baby Justin Beiber!”  He makes me laugh so hard.  I knew he meant if someone named a baby Justin Beiber after the singer, but it sounded so funny.  His brother can be Justin Beiber Hock.. I said “you know, one lady did already name their baby that, and it was Justin Beibers mother!”

Then we get to his school.  He always takes forever to get out of the car.  I am always at his door with all of his stuff, waiting for him to get out.  So today I get to his side, open his door and he says “Sorry mom, my ass hurts so I was doing butt crunches”.  Then he gets out of the car and starts doing these squat things, sticking his butt out.  He really cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Never a dull moment with kids:) Gotta love how they can always make us laugh!

    ReplyDelete