Friday, October 15, 2010

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

I’m not really sure what to write today.  I am always a little sad on this day.  I feel so bad for those who have been through so much more than I have.  I can’t imagine what some have lived through.  I’m so blessed to have Caleb and this (still nameless) baby!  I am forever so thankful to God for putting Dr. Aron in my life because without him Caleb would have been another loss for sure.  So many doctors had seen me and not helped me at that point.  I’m very hopeful that my medications will keep working great for me and I will have another healthy little boy.  To me Lovenox is really a miracle drug.  It’s the factor in whether your baby lives or dies if you are like me.   I’m so grateful that I will probably be a mother of two in February, but I never forget about my other babies either and I always wonder about what its like in Heaven and when I will see them and I like to believe that my Paw paw and Ryan’s uncle Van are with them there.  Just makes me feel better with how things are.

4 comments:

  1. Elaine, keeping you and so many others who have experienced losses in my thoughts today. We'll never forget those angel babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hard thing to overcome, I really just can't even imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is definitley a hard thing to deal with...keeping you and every one who has gone through it in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete