Monday, January 4, 2010

Mommy's B-day and Noah's dedication

My big boy trying to tie his new Jordan's so we can leave for my B-day dinner
Caleb and Brad

Braydon, Caleb, Me and Bradley


Lots of people came out to celebrate!








My 28th birthday was Weds, December 30th. I had a great day! My boys woke me up really early to give me a few gifts before Daddy left for work so it was about 3am. Then Caleb and I went back to sleep until it was time to get up and for me go to work and for him go to Grandma Brenda's. At work my friends made me muffins and other yummy breakfast treats. My desk was beautifully decorated and I had some really nice presents! My very good friend Melissa got me 2 new purses! I needed them so bad. I left at almost 2 and went to pick up Caleb. When Ryan got home he had a bag from American Eagle and some other stuff. I was VERY suprised. Next we went to dinner with Ryan's family at Long Horn, my favorite! It was great.


















Also, on December 28th, Noah Van had his dedication at our Church. Isn't he a cutie?? Congratulations Noah!








No comments:

Post a Comment