Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday Party Ideas?

Caleb's 6th Birthday is Feb. 9th. I need to get started planning now. I think this year I just want to do something at my house, atleast with the family people. Maybe do something else with some of his friends. He's so into WWE that I was trying to figure out something cool we could do involving that. I don't know. Let me know if you have any suggestions.. I'm all out of creative ideas this year. Sometimes i think girl parties would be so much easier. Also stinks to have a winter B-day and such a tiny house. That's ok, we always manage to give him a great birthday. I try to make it the best day of the year, since that day was the best of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you've already seen this, but I thought it had some good ideas...

    http://www.ehow.com/how_2279121_throw-wwe-themed-birthday-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that baby picture of him is SO cute!!! I'm stuck too girl, about to start planning a 1 yr birthday party and dont even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete