Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scarlet Fever...

it was not fun for either of us, especially Caleb! Some kids develop scarlet fever when they get strep, which explains his bad rash. He's doing so much better now. The rash was the worst part and the peeling that followed it. His little butt and groin area are still red and sore from peeling. On a good note, his asthma has been doing really well!

If the ground dries up enough today we will have his first T-ball game of the season tonight. I can't wait. I will post pictures tomorrow from his game if we have it. I also want to post some pics from Last Spring when he played T ball for the first time as the Rockhounds and from Fall when he was on the Yellow Bombers. I love my little ball player and I'm so proud of how much he's grown and how his playing has improved. Opening Day is this Saturday! Lets go Rockhounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment