Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

My Pawpaw xoxo
This Easter I want to remember two of the most special people that ever lived. My Paw paw, who was the best grandpa a girl could ever ask for. Everytime I think of Easter, I think of him. My Mawmaw and him always made Easter so magical and special and I don't think I am doing nearly as well with Caleb as they did for me and Michelle and the rest of us grandkids. I miss him the most at Easter and Christmas. I also miss Van very much. I'm sure everyone who ever met him does. He was the brightest light in any room. Such a beautiful soul is impossible to forget and so hard to live without. I hope Caleb can understand one day how important these two people were to Ryan and I. I'd give anything for a smile or hug from either of them. Happy Easter Paw paw and Van. We all love you and miss you!

Easter Pics of my boy! As you can see he wouldn't really stand still for me take a picture..
Here he is with cousin Damien and a boy from our Church.

















No comments:

Post a Comment