Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sneak peak of Jacob’s room

IMG00073-20110117-2126

IMG00074-20110117-2126

IMG00077-20110117-2127

When I got home from my appt and Ikea stop last night my cousin Sarah pulled in right behind us from their weekend WV trip to see my sissy and Mawmaw.  She had with her the furniture my sister was giving to me.  Of course we set it right up.  So now his room has a fresh paint job, new carpet, a new fan, new closet doors and some furniture!  It’s very exciting.  I actually turn on the light and peek in there every 20 minutes when I’m at home.  I love the bedding stuff that was bought for me by some wonderful ladies.  I can’t wait to get the quilt and pillow at my shower coming up!  I still have to wash the sheet and fix it up, but i had to see it on there right away so I put the stuff in there as soon as the crib was assembled.

(sorry about the cell phone pics.. I was too lazy to go grab my real camera!  these look a lot darker than how it really looks.)

5 comments: