Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jake’s 34 weeks ultrasound pics

So much going on these days and so little time and energy to write about it!  I’m going to try to do a little at a time.. First off, here are my newest sono pics of baby Jacob.  I didn’t get any pics printed out last month, and I don’t thin I ever updated the blog about that appointment.  Everything went well for the  most part.  I was lectured slightly about my carb and sugar consumption because the little guys head was measuring 3.5 wks ahead at that time.  He was also breech at that time.

1-17-11(1)

1-17-11(2)

1-17-11(3)

1-17-11(4)

1-17-11(5)

1-17-11(6)

1-17-11(7)

1-17-11(8)

As of yesterday he weighed 5 lbs and his head is measuring 3 wks ahead at 9 cm’s!  I hope it doesn’t go past 10!  He looks great.  He kicks like he’s trying to break my ribs already, and I love it for the most part.

He’s head down now, very low once again.  I saw Dr. Aron this morning and will see him again on the 31st and then every week.  He said that 38 weeks exactly will be Feb. 20th which is a Sunday, so the latest date he will induce me will be Feb. 21st!  I was hoping for that day or the 17th!  It will probably be between the week of Valentine’s Day up until the 21st.  Very exciting.  I also go for my biophysical profile (sono’s) weekly for the rest of the pregnancy, but I don’t have to go to Rockville weekly thank goodness.  I am going to a local place once a week to do the same tests they do on Rockville pretty much.  I only have to go back there on Feb. 10th for my high risk doctor to look at him and decide if I need to be induced a little earlier or not.  I get to stop taking my daily aspirins on the 6th of Feb and the day before my induction I have to stop doing my shots.  I will start them again 24 hours after delivery and do one a day for 5 weeks.  I’m probably forgetting tons, but at least I finally got some of this info down.   Can’t forget to mention that my big handsome boy’s 7th B-day is Feb.9th!  I can’t wait to give him his presents.

4 comments:

  1. His little chubby cheeks are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, he looks so much like Caleb, he's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! In the 2nd one from the top, doesn't it look like 2 people dancing in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how much he looks like Caleb!!!

    ReplyDelete