Friday, January 28, 2011

Biophysical Profile appt 1/26/11

On Wednesday this week I had my first sono appt in White Plains.  Since I need to have them weekly now my doctors told me I could do most of them here locally.  It was pretty neat.  I was very uncomfortable for some reason that day.  I my back/tailbone hurt so bad I had to keep moving my legs to try to get comfy and I was burning up in there, so I felt like I was going to pass out.  They did pretty much the same measurements and all that Rockville does but they explained to me that the baby was getting certain scores on everything, like 2 points for this and 2 points for that.. Well, he scored a perfect 100!  He’s doing everything he should be.  His practice breathing looked great.  They can induce me anytime and he should be ready!  He’s 5 lbs and 8 ounces now and his head hasn’t grown too much either according to them.  So I feel a bit better about his size.  My tech said she didn’t think he would be over 8 lbs by the time they induced me.  That’s good to know.  I’m just starting to freak out a bit.  I am so worried that something will happen after making it this far.  I’m ready for him to be out of my bad body that’s so dangerous for him.  I want to see his face and hold him.  I think for some reason that he has my green eyes.  Can’t wait to find out!  I got 3 new pictures of him, but I don’t have them today.  I will add them this weekend if I can, however I must warn you not to judge him by how they look!  most of his face in each picture is covered by placenta!  He’s crammed down very low and placenta was all up in his face.  I don’t like that.  It’s gross.  he needs to come out already.  poor thing.  I guess that’s just how it goes.  At least I don’t have to wait much longer.   So she told me he was down very low and at the same time up very high.  I am fully aware of both of those things.  I can definitely feel him all stretched out in both places.  Right now I’m very very uncomfy.  I’m leaning back in my work chair as far as I can.  my pants feel very tight, I’m having braxton hicks, oh and I’ve had a bad pain for weeks now that gets a little better on the weekends when I’m not sitting up as much.  I was home with Caleb yesterday and it was a lot better.  I just can’t be sitting up all day having him squished against this one spot on the upper left side of my tummy.  My doctors think its a muscle tear type of thing and wont be gone til after I deliver.  It’s not suppose to harm either of us, just very uncomfortable foe me:)  I am petty sure I also have the not so painful muscle separation down the middle that’s more common in pregnancy.  That doesn’t really hurt though.  Just the one spot!  Hope I’m not forgetting too much!  Just a couple weeks and he will be here.  Here are some pictures..

 

DSCN6679

35 weeks (after Ledo’s!)  looking mighty funny in that wife beater..

DSCN6682

DSCN6684

a cute font for my little man.

DSCN6696

varsity lettering for C-man.

DSCN6692

My big boys little blue room.always playing the play station..

DSCN6681

Hopefully getting the quilt and pillow tomorrow.  I REALLY just love this.  This crib doesn’t do it justice because of how it fits.  It’s soo Hock, like Patty said once..

DSCN6698

(this will have a flat screen in it, Grandma Joan got him one for Christmas but took it back since to one that’s a little bigger)

DSCN6677

Thirsty snow shoveler..

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Calebs bed!!!!!!! I want to get one like that for Carter :) You look great and I can't wait to meet Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything went so good at the sono and that he scored so high on the testing!! I'm sure its comforting to know that it would be safe to deliver any time now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute for being so uncomfortable! Good Luck with the delivery! Your home and all the rooms are so cute!

    ReplyDelete