Monday, July 19, 2010

Big Hock Family News!

So, I couldn’t wait any longer to put it in the blog world….  I’m just going to do it real spur of the moment like the crazy person that I am… 

 

I am pregnant!

wheeeww, got that over with!

I’m still early.  I have been on my blood thinner shots for a while now and I go for a 2nd sono Wednesday morning.  I have been SOO sick for 8 days now, all day long everyday.  Dr. A called me in something to help me so I can’t wait to get home and try that…

My family says it must be a little girl since she’s torturing me so bad.    With my APS it is a nice way to make me feel that everything’s going ok though.  Just pray for us that it works out and we are able to have another healthy child!

On a sad note, our beloved doggy wont be able to be with us much longer.  It turns out he has Degenerative myelopathy and the Vet said there is nothing they can do for him.  Ryan has been carrying him up and down the stairs so he can go to the bathroom.  He is currently 85 pounds.  He lost 5 pounds (probably of muscle) since his last appointment.  So, carrying him and trying to help him up when he falls is not really something i ca do in my current state of high risk pregnancy.  So, Friday is the day we are planning on as of now.  We have good news and bad news right now for sure.  Say a little prayer for me that I handle it okay when we have to go through with it.  It’s been a very hard decision and one of the most suckiest things I have had to go through.  I love this dog so much more than a pet, and he still looks up at me with so much love- oh gosh, Im gonna cry again!  Anyways.  That’s the main stuff going on with us.  I will try to post vacation pictures tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Elaine, I am SO Happy for you guys!!! I am praying for you and will be waiting to hear an update after your appointment on Wednesday!

    So sad to hear about your sweet dog! :( Good luck on Friday, I know that must be so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wonderful news about you being prego, congratulations!!!!! I'm sorry to hear about your dog =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyyyyyyy this is the best news ever!!!! Congratulations! I will be praying hard that everything goes smooth for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! I know you were busting at the seams. Being sick sucks but it is a good sign that everything is going as it should. So sorry about Reese, it is such a hard thing to do. I will be thinking of you. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete