Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Washington Post Article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/25/AR2010042503469.html

My mom called me this morning to tell me that yesterdays Washington Post had a great article in it about our Davis family that lost 3 in the mine explosion.  I posted it in case anyone would like to read it online.  There is a picture of my great aunt Linda next to the President and many other pictures from our family there.   It was pretty hard to read it and see the pictures at work, very emotional to me, but a great article. 

 

Hope everyone’s having a great week so far!

1 comment:

  1. errr, Elaine, for some reason I can't ever read what you write. I am going to have to start looking from home (when I get my laptop up and running). It must be our provider here at work.

    ReplyDelete