Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To sum it all up..

We have had a great opening Day, I still have not gotten my pictures uploaded from that, but I will, eventually!  Our team won 1st place for their truck, it was a dog house!   Let’s see.. We went to WV last week to visit some family.  I got to give my lovely Mawmaw a perm and spend some time with my sis and her cute kids, went to dinner and went shopping.  A very quick trip but always worth it to see my favorite people.   Then I got back from WV Thursday evening and went to Foster’s for our MOD fundraiser night and had a rainy game Saturday followed by a family B-day party for Ryan, his Dad and his uncle.  Sunday was our big March of Dimes walk and it was great.   Can’t wait til next year so I can raise a lot more money.  It’s nice knowing what to expect now. 

So, since we have gotten home from WV, my little niece Jillian has been taken to the hospital Saturday evening and is still there.  She is doing much better though.  The scary thing is that they still can’t tell us what’s wrong with her!  It’s crazy to me.  but she has an IV giving her antibiotics and fluids and her fevers have gone away.  The doctors thought it was an infection of some kind but now maybe just a bad virus that hit her hard since she’s so little?  Just waiting for her to eat and drink now, so hopefully tomorrow my girl will be doing even better and maybe go home.  I know this has been awful for my sis, I can’t imagine.  She’s a wonderful mother though and is doing a great job taking care of her sick baby when she’s needed the most! 

 

here’s some pics!

 

DSCN3853 Caleb and Jilly

Aww, what it would look like if he had a sister..

DSCN3843 CousinsDSCN3886 DSCN3883 DSCN3881 Caleb & Jonathan

DSCN3825DannynDSCN3873Jilly-beanDSCN3905 jilly Pretty girlDSCN3920 Birthday boys (even though Ryan’s was last month, they get around to party’s really late..)

DSCN3932 Sarah & me :)

1 comment: