Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Caleb!

The balloon bandits came early this morning and left lots of nice goodies and gifts!
He must have liked the beetlejuice figurine that mommy got him! The boy likes weird things..

This is when he saw that the balloon bandits came.


Last night as a 5 year old.. Sleeping so sweetly.



Cute little butt!
Since school is obviously cancelled for today Caleb is at my moms house now and I am leaving work early to go get him and take him out to his dinner place of choice... Tecca!
He will get a few more gifts there and the rest at his party Saturday (if that one doesn't get cancelled too)
He doesn't know it but he's getting a Wii on Saturday! I'm so excited. It's kinda like it's my B-day too because I love playing it..
I can't believe 6 years ago today I was in labor right now. At 4:38 pm I had the most perfect baby and stared at him for days after while him and everyone else slept. I was happier than I had ever been and my prayers had been answered. I just couldn't sleep for so long. Maybe I thought it was just a dream and I would wake up? Well, it wasn't a dream! 6 years later I'm still blessed every day with the best kid ever!
Happy Birthday my baby. I love you!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Caleb! Hope you can still have his party this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday little ring bearer boy!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete