Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Weekend! (I'm late..)

It was also Valentines weekend. We had dinner at La Tol Tecca on his actual B-day because he wanted to wear the big hat! That Saturday we had a family get-together for him and he got a ton of great stuff and 2 wrestlers that I pre-ordered a month before showed up by UPS as he was finishing up opening presents. It was the most perfect timing ever. We went to Disney on Ice on Valentines Day. The tickets were part of his gift from Grandma Joan.

Caleb's fave Disney character, Jiminy

Mickey and the gang

He was very excited about getting the Wii, just not too thrilled that I was holding up the gift unwrapping by making him pose for pictures.



Playing in his room with some of his best buddies.


Birthday Cake!




Daddy and Mike doing what they do best... chatting at the fire pit in weird weather.





Caleb wearing a pair of my socks - what they say is absolutely true though!






My boys hard at work.







The shovel is bigger than he is.








I don't know where he learns this stuff..









I love his smile.










Mom, why are you taking a picture of me playing??












1 comment: