Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yep! That's My Caleb..

That's definitely my goofball son.. He was tired and acting like a baby last night after his shower. I kept saying "get your underwear on and brush your teeth!" and he would say "me don't know how mommy"... in baby talk! What happened to the "I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy!" Well, I guess it doesn't count when he's really tired and beyond goofy. So I walk by the bathroom and this is what I see. I had to take a picture. He had two toothbrushes in his mouth and both legs in the same leg hole, with his butt hanging out! He's always doing something like that. He loves to make me and Ryan laugh. This picture perfectly describes my sons personality. Gotta love him. No matter what kind of day I have had or mood I am in, I pick him up from school and I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's hilarious!! Maybe you can start calling him "baby" again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, how cute. That picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete