Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby girl clothes needed..

So, I thought i would ask, just in case anyone had a few used items of baby girl clothing they could give to me to send to my brother Mick for his 6 month old daughter Jordyn.  He just lost his job and was living paycheck to paycheck before that.  He has 5 kids and his youngest is the only one that lives with him full time.   I know things are hard for him right now.  I am sending him a package of things for Jordyn later this week and will do so again in a couple weeks.  I know she needs more clothes for winter and I don’t want him worrying about having money to go buy her clothes when I can help him out.  i am going to send some of Jakes things that are neutral colors.  She is in a 6-9 months size right now but any bigger sizes would also be appreciated.   It really stinks for this to happen to him at Christmas time.  I am praying for great things to happen for him.  Maybe say a little prayer for him also,  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks Everyone :)

This is my precious niece that I have not been able to meet yet.  Hopefully in the Spring.  Jordyn Dean Tippett

1116111341950001

No comments:

Post a Comment