Monday, June 27, 2011

Jake is 4 months!

IMG01216-20110618-0943

On June 21st my baby turned 4 months.  I remembered to take his new picky sticky pics, but cant get them uploaded.  I will have to add them later :(  anyhow, here are his stats before I forget..

Jake weighed 16 lbs and 11 oz.   Caleb weighed 18 lbs and 6 oz at 4 months, so this is actually my “little” baby.  I will have to look up his length, i cant remember it!  I know that was around 50th percentile though and weight was 75th percentile.  He got one shot in each leg and he cried when the 1st one went in and held his breath and turned purple until the 2nd one was done then he was very upset until I gave him his bottle and comforted him.  I really hate those darn shots.  He goes back at 6 months.  Mommy, Daddy and big brother all went to the appointment.  Dr. Chabbra said he is absolutely perfect and that everything I’m doing is fine.  That’s always good to hear.  Jake drinks 4 bottles a day, 6 oz each.  He eats baby food twice a day and one of those times its mixed with rice cereal.  He LOVES food and has never spit any out or given me a problem.   Each new food he has tried he has torn right up like its cookies or something.  He sleeps in his crib every night from about 10 pm until 6 am and then goes back to sleep for a while after i go to work.  The rest of the day he takes little cat naps for the most part.  He loves splashing in the bathtub and he laughs a lot more now at us.  It’s the cutest thing ever.  He will just stare at his brother and smile too.  It’s so awesome.  I really need to get some pics done of the boys, and all of us I guess.   I cant wait to put up new pics around the house.   Also, jake loves to say “o”.. he’s always saying “ooooooohh” and “gooooo” with us.  He barely fits in his 9 months one piece outfits.  I really need to go shopping for a couple little things for him. 

Friday Ryan’s aunt Julie is having her new baby and I can’t wait to see if its a boy or girl!  My cousins Sarah is getting married in July and Ryan is in the wedding.  Can’t wait for that!   So many fun things going on so far this summer.  Life is great.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh he is just so stinkin cute!! We need a play date soon :)

    ReplyDelete