Monday, February 21, 2011

"Play by Play Waiting on Baby J "

Good Morning ! I am "guest blogging" for Elaine because she is in the hospital bed right now :) I couldn't be more excited reading my text msgs keeping updated on what is going on since I am at work, so I hope your just as excited on the other end reading ! I will try to keep this updated as possible, I suck at my own blog but couldnt wait to log in to write this one !

Ok enough rambling here is the good stuff :)

She was to be at Civista at 6:30 am ! Im sure she got there on time !

I texted her at 7:14 to wish her good luck and check in on her ! @ 7:20 I got a repsonse saying " Im good ! All ready. Waiting for Dr. Aron to come in and start the pitocin - iv's ready , bloodwork done! he should be here any mintue, im hungry that is all ! " { haha gotta love her ! what pregnant women isnt hungry!}

At 8:05 Ryan (her hubby , the best baseball coach around ) texted me to let me know they had just broke her water!!!! They had also started the pitocin!

9:00 she was still feeling good and having some Contractions !!!

9:43 - They have not rechecked her but before they induced her she was 2 cm. She said its Painful right now but that is good. { Im not sure how its good , but i'll go with it }

11:21am - "Finally got checked by my awesome nurse, was only about 3cm"


1:38 pm - I got the text from your daddy that read " BORN" !! SO YAY {of course waiting on more details, how much you weigh, height, etc : ) }


Baby Jacob please hurry !! You have ALOT of people waiting for you to make your grand enterance !! You have one AWESOME MOMMA && a WONDERFUL DAD !! CALEB is going to adore you and teach you all the ropes !

and thats all for now ! As I get more updates I'll update this post !!

xoxo
meg

No comments:

Post a Comment