Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jacob Ryan 5 days old


Hey everybody! I'm going to get caught up soon, for now here's his 1st picky sticky picture. I'm going to try to take one on time every month so I can see what he looked like every month the first year. (in case you can't see it, this sticker on his shirt has a 0 for zero months). Wish I did something like that with Caleb. We are all doing pretty good. He keeps me a lot busier than I thought he would, but thats ok. He's wonderful and adorable and I am so in love with him. Both of my boys, well all 3 of my boys, make me very happy and proud. I'm very lucky.

5 comments:

  1. I love those monthly stickers too! He's so cute...can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are home and adjusting well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so handsome Elaine - and I think he looks just like Caleb too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I bet you are busier these days and try to get some sleep new mommy of 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is sooooo precious! What a tiny guy :o) It's me..Keesha. I will figure this BLOG thing out eventually.

    ReplyDelete