Monday, January 24, 2011

34 week belly photos..

DSCN6617

DSCN6622

Wow!  look at that.. Caleb took these for me recently because someone had been asking me to see some..

 

Also, Caleb was sick all weekend.  I only left the house once all weekend and that was to go to Ikea and then Olive Garden Sunday morning.  I stayed home with him on Friday and took him to the doctor that morning.  They said he just had a virus, but I wanted to make sure.  He had been running low grade fevers and his nose was terrible.    When he woke up EARLY saturday morning he was telling me his tummy hurt so bad that he wanted to go to the hospital and he even told me to call 911!  I know he’s a bit dramatic, so I didn’t do either of those things but I did try to make him feel better.  he ended up running to the bathroom and throwing up a few times.  He was done with that part by early afternoon.. The worst thing by far was his nose.  It gets so sore when he’s sick.   We had so many plans for Saturday but we ended up staying home so I could take care of my sick boy.  Daddy finally helped him put together a Lego house that he got for Christmas.  You don’t even want to know how long it took Ryan to put this thing together.. I told him at least 3 times to just throw it away, but it turned out great.

DSCN6645

 

DSCN6630

Sick boy (but not too sick to play Madden 11)

This morning I woke up at 2 am with my usual insomnia that’s driving me insane, and when I was almost back to sleep around 4:30 I started hearing him coughing bad and I kept hoping it would go away but it only got worse.  I kept hopping out of bed to run to his room (or waddle quickly) and every time it felt like a bowling ball would drop into my pelvic area.  It was great.  he puked a few times from his bad coughing and he did some neb treatments, the cough got much better but he wouldn’t go back to sleep.  he ended up playing PS2 until it was time to get ready for school.  He came into the bathroom while I was in the shower and said “Mom, Do I have to go to school today?” and I said “yes baby I’m sorry” and he started yelling at me and said “what!  But I’m sick as CRAP!”  That’s my sweet baby.  I felt bad but I’m almost out of leave at work!  Only have to make it a couple more weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Your belly is so cute! You look fantastic being 34 weeks preggo :) I hope I look that good at 34 weeks! Glad Caleb is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Only a short few weeks to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 34 weeks!! The belly pics are adorable, you look great!! I think Jacob is going to come out and look exactly like Caleb as a baby!

    ReplyDelete