Tuesday, November 9, 2010

End of Season Party and random things..

caleb and dad

all of my pictures turned out bad and dark, but I lightened this one a bit.  Ryan really does a great job with the kids and I’m really very proud of him.   I think it went well, we have great coaches and great parents, and of course great kids.  They had fun!  I need to see if whoever they were looking at in this picture, could send me a picture!  Ryan surprised me and some others with appreciation gifts, and I felt so bad because for the first time we did nothing for him!  I got a Panera $25 gift card that said Love you inside of it.  Also, I’m the one that ordered the trophies and somehow my kids name was spelled wrong.  It said Hook for the last name.. Oh well, I will get it fixed.  I hope that was the only one. 

 

Random- Cute baby stuff I saw this week and wanted, but did not let myself buy yet!  i may go back Friday and get the Daddy’s little slugger onsie.   (which by the way, I sent a pic of to Ryan, and he said isn’t Caleb getting a little big for stuff like that.. I guess he forgets sometimes we are having a baby boy!  or maybe he was being funny?  who knows!)

IMG00186-20101108-1158

IMG00187-20101108-1202

Reebok Oakland Raiders Infant Layered Sleeve Coverall - NFLShop.com

1 comment:

  1. HA HA!!! That cracks me up... "isn't Caleb getting a little too big for that." I laughed out loud so hard. Good one Ryan!

    ReplyDelete