Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Caleb’s first time at a NFL game

to see his favorite team, the Oakland Raiders playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz field in PA.  It was also the first time he’s been away from me for that long ever.  He has only ever stayed overnight at my moms house when he was much younger, and I would pick him up early early in the morning.   I think I did great however, I did not cry when they left.. although I’m sure I would have if I was alone, but we all met at Ryan’s moms house and they left from there.  I did however cry my eyes out Saturday night when my exhausted baby called me at 1:30 am crying his eyes out, almost unable to speak, telling me he missed me so much.  He was just tired, but it broke my heart.  I wanted to drive to PA to get him.   When he called an hour earlier to tell me he was at the hotel and he sounded happy, I actually may have had a few tears then too hearing his voice, and then feeling all alone when he hung up.  I missed my boys.  Ryan, Caleb and my doggie.  I’ve never stayed alone in my house with at least one of them!  Speaking of my dog, it seems like ever since he’s been gone people ask Caleb on a weekly basis if he has a dog.  We were asked twice yesterday!  Then he has to tell them that his dog is dead.  At first it was hard on me to witness that, but its almost comical now how often he is asked that.

Here are some pics!

(I couldn’t pick a fave out of these.. I took many more.  I just think caleb is so stinkin cute in every one.. )

DSCN6378

DSCN6380

DSCN6382

DSCN6384

My handsome big guy

DSCN6390

Noah wanted to go too!

DSCN6393

A VERY confused mini van!  Steelers flag on one side, Raiders on the other..

DSCN6396

All the boys

DSCN6400

And then they were off on their MAN TRIP as Caleb calls it!

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny that they took a Man Trip! Looks like the boys had lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete