Monday, October 18, 2010

Family

hockwoods

Here’s the whole picture.   I wanted to share the original since another little blog princess also has a grandad in this picture.  The cutie in the middle is MaKenzie’s grandad Kenny!  And the one on the right is Wayne, also a wonderful grandpa to many of Calebs cute little cousins.  Not pictured (and most likely not born yet!) are brothers Mitch and Wes and sister Shelly, who is baby Lukes grandma!  I love old pictures!  now that I have this scanned in I need to return it before anyone knows I borrowed it..

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Looking at the picture just goes to show how much Kenzie looks like a Wood. I need to steal it and put it on my blog. So Kenzie can see it and it will be in her book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I officially stole it and made a blog post. LOL Hope you don't mind! I need to ask Laurie for some more. I am sure they found a ton at Kenny SR's house. :)

    ReplyDelete