Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Soccer memories

These are pictures from back when Caleb tried the peewee soccer with Robin Kegg.  I can’t believe how small he was and how big he is getting now.  I need to take some pics to show how tall he is compared to me.  It wont be long before he’s bigger than his mommy :(

can you find my baby??

caleb soccer fall 07 113

caleb soccer fall 07 111 

caleb soccer fall 07 075

caleb soccer fall 07 125

The above picture is Caleb on the left and his best buddy John, only they didn’t really meet and become friends til baseball a couple years later!

Caleb Ryan 127

Caleb Ryan 126

Caleb Ryan 133

btw- sorry about how my blog looks right now, I can’t figure out how to fix it.. I have no idea why those little photo bucket boxes are showing up.  Anyone know??

No comments:

Post a Comment