Friday, September 17, 2010

Belly Pic Week 16

belly wk 16

Pretty huge for 4 months!  It was right after pigging out at Five Guys though.. and then I may have had some ice cream??  It was the first time I have wanted a cheeseburger since the morning sickness started. I’m really improving a lot when it comes to that.

Caleb was my photographer.  Ryan was teasing me for doing it, I told him I was a belly shot slacker though, and it was a great night for an impressive belly pic.  I have a short torso so I think I always stick out further.

I had my regular appt with Dr. Aron on weds 9/15/10.  It was very quick, I did the usual step on the scale, pee in the cup, blood pressure and checked for the heartbeat and I was out of there in 30 minutes from when I went in.  11 more days til I know if I’m having a brother or sister for Caleb!  Can’t wait.  I’ve been missing my sister Michelle in WV so much lately.  I heard Red Red Wine in the car this morning and was cracking up thinking about when I got my period for the first time.  She would sing Lady in Red and anything she could to torment me.  Then she got hers a month or so after me!  Karma!   Can’t wait to see my sis next month.

5 comments:

  1. look at that big ole' beautiful baby belly - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful Elaine!!! I love a prego lady!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the baby bump! You look amazing for being 4 months along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how sweet! Love belly shots :)

    Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!

    ReplyDelete