Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby BOY #2!

Pretty Profile!

BABY 09282010_8

BABY 09282010_2

BABY 09282010_1

BABY 09282010_4

Boy!

BABY 09282010_3

 

Caleb is so happy to have a brother!  He giggled for at least 5 minutes after the lady told us it was a boy.  I am so happy that everything looked good.  No abnormalities or anything to be worried about.  Just another beautiful, healthy baby!  So far the head and stomach are measuring a little big- Caleb was the same way.  He is about 7 ounces now and in the 48th percentile overall.  I go back on Oct 27th for another scan and for an echo of his heart, which is protocol for me and my pregnancies.  Heart looked good though so I shouldn’t worry.  Caleb had a small spot of concern on his during that scan but it turned out to be fine.   It was another long day but a good one.  I got to watch my new boy move all around for about an hour and he is definitely a mover.  I just haven’t felt him for sure yet.  A few times I thought so but couldn’t tell for sure.  He was moving constantly.  Our tech said he was very cooperative.  I hope he stays that way!  I’m so excited to meet him now. 

He was so tired after our long day.  He was passed out by the time we were almost home.  (mouth wide open catching flies)

IMG00128-20100928-1650 

We found another picture at the doctors office!  We were in a different sono room this time.  Caleb’s so cute.

IMG00123-20100928-1447

9 comments:

  1. Aww congratulations on the baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy :) This is so exciting! Caleb is going to love having a new baby brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations... i'm so happy that he is healthy and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! 2 Boys are a lot of fun. Well most of the time running around like maniacs but fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew Caleb would be so excited to have a brother!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love him! Can't wait to meet him to love him in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! His profile pic is just too cute! Caleb is going to be the best big brother a little boy could ask for!

    ReplyDelete