Tuesday, September 7, 2010

15 weeks tomorrow

and only 21 more days til I find out if its a boy or a girl!  I can’t wait for my next MFM appt!

These are cell phone pics that I sent to one of my bff’s.  They are from last week in the bathroom at work.  yuck.  Anyhow, I pretty much have outgrown all of my pants already.  I have had to use one of those belly bands almost everyday for the last month.  I popped right out this time.   I will take better pics at home soon. 

IMG00058-20100903-1035

I  wasn’t sure if I should post pics of my knots and bruising, but I figured what the heck. 

IMG00059-20100903-1036

I am really starting to feel better finally.  Not normal by any means but I can actually function almost normally finally.  I was so afraid I would be that way the entire time.  I would still bet lots of money I’m having a girl, but we will see.. in 21 days.  I know I said it already but I’m so excited. 

My new problem is sleeping.  I can’t get comfortable at night, then when I wake up I can’t get back to sleep.   Maybe my body is preparing itself for the sleepless nights to come.  Not that Caleb doesn’t already help me with those often enough.  He’s being such a sweetie.  He makes me a new picture of Reese everyday, and he likes to kiss my tummy and says hi to the baby.  It’s kinda weird to me but it’s sweet.  I’m not someone that likes a lot of attention about her belly, I don’t want people rubbing on it.  My mother cant seem to help herself though.  I had to swat at her yesterday for trying to pull my shirt up and rub on it.  ugh , I hate it.

My Panera addiction is back in full force with the new La plata one open.  I had it Saturday and Sunday and I’m going to get it today!

I’m also very excited about Fall Ball.  It’s going to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to find out what you're having!! And I can't believe those bruises, ouch! It will all be worth it though :)

    ReplyDelete