Thursday, June 24, 2010

Out of the mouth of a 6 year old

 

Yesterday when I picked Caleb up from daycare he told me some funny stuff, as he always does..

First he told me that while standing in line his girlfriend kissed him on the back of the arm since she was behind him.  I say oh my gosh, what did you say?  and he said this “I told her to stop it because we were in public!”  I had to laugh…  he’s just like his Dad.

Then, he told me “hey mom, I saw Bryce today, you know, a blogger mom kid.”  I said “yes, Bryce goes there, did he remember you?  Did you play together?”  Caleb said something like.. I saw him and he looked like I saw him before so I went up to him and said hey aren’t you one of them blogger mom kids and Bryce said I think so.. Then Caleb’s best friend John had walked up and he said what is a blogger mom!??   I wish I could hear all of his conversations all day..

Earlier this week he told me that he danced with his girlfriend during a game of freeze dance.  I said how did you dance and he said like married people do.. then when he showed me it was just holding hands dancing.. not real slow dancing or anything.. I’m going to have to keep my eye on these two though!  I better keep enjoying this long time young love friendship he has had going on because when he tries to have his first FOR REAL girlfriend when he’s MUCH older, I’m going to hate it I think..

Here’s my favorite picture of the future Mr & Mrs..

caleb n emma

2 comments:

  1. Awww look how they are looking at eachother!! That story about him & Bryce having a conversation about the blog moms cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogger moms conversation was hilarious... I foresee all of our kids having that conversation one day! :)

    ReplyDelete