Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother’s Day

 

I got so many wonderful hand-made gifts from Caleb as well as a new Willow Tree figurine of a mother and older son.  He’s updating them for me as he grows:)  I also got 2 gift cards and a new pair of flip flops.. ( I may have gotten those for myself but oh well).   Then we went to Church and I won for youngest mom again!  It’s crazy to me that I win that every year because I’m 28 now and I would think that there would be someone younger there but , it is a very small Church!  Ryan’s grandma won for most grandkids present and 2 ladies at our Church tied for oldest moms, and they were 90 something!  They look great though.  I hope to be as lucky as they are, sitting in Church with my children on Mother’s Day in my nineties. 

We had dinner at Ryan’s grandma’s and it was so yummy!  Then Ryan, Caleb, Alex, Damien and I went for a long ride through the woods on the 4 wheelers.  It was the best Mother’s Day ever.  I hope everyone enjoyed their day as much as I did.

DSCN4210 DSCN4211 DSCN4213 DSCN4214 DSCN4223 DSCN4225 DSCN4229 DSCN4238 DSCN4239 DSCN4241

2 comments:

  1. Awe! I got youngest Mother too. Isn't it so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good mothers day! I love the willow tree figurines!

    ReplyDelete