Friday, April 16, 2010

tGiF

I don’t even know what to write, my brain is on overload these days!  Everything is good though for the most part.  Caleb’s doing well.  Reese is the same.  Mommy and Daddy are really tired but we are all healthy!  Baseball is going great.  My boy has really grown and gotten so good.  I can’t wait to see him move up to machine pitch next time.  He is about to start on a Flovent inhaler instead of his Symbicort.  It’s supposed to be a step down to a less strong controller medication because of course we want him on as little as possible as long as it is still doing what it needs to do for him. 

Caleb’s right front tooth is loose!  Soon he’s going to have his first real toothless smile.  The other two teeth that he lost (bottom front) both had new adult teeth coming in and pushing them out, so as soon as he lost them there was already a big tooth coming in.  I think it’s so neat.  I wonder how many teeth he will lose before he stops being afraid that he’s going to swallow them??

I’m going to miss his cute little teeny tiny baby teeth!

Here’s a few pics of my baseball player!2010 063

2010 049

No comments:

Post a Comment