Friday, April 2, 2010

Funny little man

The other night after practice, Caleb and I were headed to Bryans Road to meet Ryan for dinner and Caleb asked me if we had to go to Michael’s party Saturday.  I was shocked.  The last time they played together they had so much fun and Caleb cried when we left because he was sad to leave him, and he said he wished he was his brother.  So I asked him why he didn’t want to go now.  he said- “Well,  I didn’t tell you but when we played together last time we laughed so hard that I peed my pants.”  I said why didn’t you tell me, and was it just a little bit, and he said no, it was a lot!  I asked him why he didn’t tell me and he said “I just acted like a man and kept it to myself”, the voice he said it in and how serious he was made me want to laugh so hard, but I couldn’t.  So, I told him that I would remind him to go pee a lot at the party and that I would bring an extra set of pants and underwear and he said I better make it two.. He cracks me up.  I can’t believe he peed his pants and didn’t tell me!   It’s not normal for him to do that.  I told him I’m glad he has a friend that he has so much fun playing with, who also happens to be his 2nd cousin.  Can’t wait to see them play at Michaels party tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment