Monday, March 29, 2010

Princess/Rock Star Bree

DSCN3340 I love my Bree-Bree!

DSCN3342 DSCN3343 She was saying she was a Chinese Princess and her name was Mulan..

DSCN3345 DSCN3344

DSCN3346 She’s soo cool!

My sister Erin is watching Caleb today since he’s off for Spring Break and I have to work:(

My moms out of town til tonight, so she will be watching him the rest of the week.  I bet Caleb’s having fun with his funny cousin today though!  She’s absolutely hilarious.

 

These pics are from a Birthday get-together we had at my house last Tuesday on My sister Michelle’s B-day, for all 3 of my sisters who are all March babies!  2 out of 3 of my bro in laws are March babies also, and so is my husband and a few friends and cousins.  It’s such a busy B-day month!  SO, Happy Birthday to Ryan, Michelle, Sharon, Erin, Bryan, Jasper, Heather, Megan, Karen and Ryder!  Hope I didn’t forget too many people..

3 comments:

  1. LOL, awww thanks for the birthday shout-out to Ryder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adoreable!!! We need to set another play date with Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, they are two cool chicks.

    ReplyDelete