Monday, March 8, 2010

Picture Post

Caleb n DamienParker's B-day Party

Ryan playing football with the boys and Taylor


The kiddies at Marsh Hall
caleb's jumping.. look at those sweet girls. I can't believe how well Kenz knows all the songs to Taylor Swifts songs. I had to go show Ryan.

Caleb took this pic - its the best one! (don't know why my pics are yellow half the time)

Don't ask.. Caleb took this pic and asked me to post this on his blog..

My Love



he just loves when i take pictures of him:)


This is the only pic I got at his school dance before my camera battery died.. way to be prepared.






Because I don't have any time to write much! Sorry, I'm not a good blogger. Verizon high speed internet, please come to my area! It's been another super super busy weekend. I feel like I haven't sat down all weekend, well except for Friday and Saturday when I stayed up late to watch my New Moon dvd.. both nights! That was my ME time. Caleb fell asleep laying next to me on the sofa both nights.







No comments:

Post a Comment