Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Week…

DSCN3192DSCN3197DSCN3214 DSCN3221

 DSCN3215DSCN3224DSCN3240 DSCN3241DSCN3229DSCN3228    

At the top is a pic from our book club meeting last Friday night.  It was for Breaking Dawn.  Always fun with those girls!  Wish I had a pic of Shannon looking so cute preggo but she was right next to me.  I should have asked for a big group photo!

Sunday we got to see Lance and Ryan for a bit and then went to Layla’s 6th B-day roller skating party.  Caleb WOULD NOT skate at all.  He chose to play the arcade games and got junk from the gum ball machines instead.  Bree really enjoyed herself with aunt Lainey as always and i really enjoyed her.  She’s my pre-tend daughter when I’m needing one.  After we dropped Bree off at home, Caleb passed out in the car while jamming to his ipod. 

Then we have a little baseball practice in there and photos of Caleb’s Leprechaun trap.  There are pretty Leprechaun ladies in there and little cookies so that when the leprechaun gets lured in he will get stuck to the magnetic floor!  I know, I’m silly.  But he liked the idea so we went for it.  I didn’t get a pic oof him in his green but he did have a cute St. Patrick’s Day shirt on when I dropped him off.  He said that his big cousin had an extra green basketball jersey with him so he actually wore that the entire day and nobody but me ever saw his St. patty’s day shirt, but oh well. 

Tuesday night he had a rough night with his allergies affecting his asthma really bad.  When he had a really bad coughing spell and threw up all over me in his sleep I had to take him outside in the cool air to get it to stop.  None of his treatments were helping.  I thought last night was going to be bad too, but thank God it was much better!  I can’t believe its almost been another week.  Sometimes I feel like I’m flying way too fast through this life and I’m going to wake up one day as a 70 year old woman and feel like it’s all been a blur.  Hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful, beautiful, sunny weekend!   

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, the days and weeks and months fly by so fast now! Caleb is so cute in all his baseball gear!

    ReplyDelete