Monday, February 1, 2010

One of those Days!

This morning I thought I was having a pretty good morning. I got up early enough to actually dry my hair all the way and put on some make up. Had some nice cuddle time with Caleb while we watched the Cosby Show then left for school and work. I pull in to the school, we get out and walk up to the door when I realize that I am empty handed. So we go back to the truck and get his back pack and lunch box. Then I realize I forgot his towel that he has to have for rest time.. (it's so strange that they have to have a towel) anyways, then I sign him in- but its on the wrong line next to another kids name. Then I am looking everywhere to give him one more good bye hug and kiss and I can't seem to find him so I said "where's Caleb?" and about 5 kids including my own look at me like I'm nuts and say he's right there... 2 feet in front of me. Then I get to work, get my purse and my grocery bag of snacks and start walking through the parking lot very carefully. The next thing I know I am flat on my back with my groceries and purse everywhere. My left arm was hurting and I was extremely embarrassed. I felt like a bunch of co-workers were staring out the windows watching, but I don't think anyone actually saw except the nice lady that works in the other company in our building. She asked if I was ok and never laughed. I on the other hand had some sort of laughing attack which only made me feel more foolish and it went on for a good 20 minutes. I had tears coming out of my eyes. Then some screws came loose out of one of my cabinets at my desk and almost fell on my head. That would have been just my luck today! Could have been much worse I suppose. Oh, I also found out that for our next catering party that we help Ryan's grandma with, we are required to wear red bow ties.. that's gonna look so HOT! Can't wait to get a picture of Ryan...

Caleb is very excited for all of his upcoming B-day festivities.. It's starting Friday with his first sleepover party! 8 more days and my boy will be 6!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a day.....glad it's over though. Hope tomorrow is better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious! What a horrible Monday! Hope the rest of your week gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a bad day. Hope you aren't too sore. : (

    ReplyDelete