Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time Sure Does Fly!

Last year on his Birthday! Feb. 9th 2009 Being my silly boy. He can't ever take a serious picture with me..

Pretty baby

Pirate baby at one of my work picnics



lil baseball boy





one morning before pre-school




precious







baller







chunky man



























































I can't believe that so many years have passed already. Time goes by so quickly and you can't ever get it back. I need to remember to slow down and enjoy him even more while he's still somewhat little. This little boy has made me happier than I ever thought possible. I love looking back through all of my pictures and seeing how much he's changed. It's so shocking to me that my baby is about to be 6 years old next month. I'm so thankful that he's a healthy and happy little boy and that I get to be his mommy.










1 comment:

  1. Wow, he still has so many of the same features from his baby pictures! Its like he just got taller & skinnier, lol. And lost his baby face :(

    ReplyDelete