Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lunch with Caleb!

Today I ate lunch with Caleb and his friends at school. It's one of my favorite things to do although I am always sad when I leave and have to go back to work. I just love being there with him and watching how his friends all interact with each other. I hope one day I will finish school and become a Kindergarten teacher like I have always wanted to but for now I just want Caleb to be the main kid in my life. I don't want to miss out on too much time with him since it goes so fast and school can wait for me. I want to be at home and able to play with him as much as possible. Work is enough! I can't imagine having classes to go to or even just the work for the classes. I think it's awesome that so many women can juggle work, school and kids but it's too much for me. I give those moms a lot of credit! I can barely keep up with my laundry now and I only have one kid.. Although I hope that will change in 2010! I'm trying harder than ever to talk Ryan into having atleast one more. So please wish me luck! Hopefully I will have some new pictures tomorrow. Caleb will however resemble Rudolph in them, he is getting sick I guess and his nose is a lovely shade of red...

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! That would be wonderful if you could join the mommy of 2 club in 2010!! By the way, I love reading your blog about Caleb. I can't believe how grown up he has become. He is such a cutie! I'm still new to this thing! I need to learn how to get a pretty background template.

    ReplyDelete