Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Caleb goes to Kindergarten! 8/24/09

These pics are in the wrong order.. Sorry.. Here he is blowing out the candles on his kindergarten cake. Caleb and Damien
About to go into the school


Walking up to the door


Asleep Sunday night while I was up crying. Isn't he precious!
(he just loves that pink robe.. I can use these pics as leverage when he's a teen)








My baby had a great first day of kindergarten! I drop him off at before care in the morning and Ryan has been picking him up after school. He really loves that his cousin Damien goes there too. I cried the night before and couldn't sleep but Monday morning he did so well that I was actually ok. If he would have cried I would have been a wreck. He was happy though! I'm so proud of him and very thankful that he is doing really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment