Monday, July 13, 2009

Catch up time once again..

These are all out of order and I don't know how to move them around!? Oh well.
This is Caleb, Grandma Brenda and Brianna banana on Grandma's Birthday.
My little man with the dog his great aunt Jeanette gave him before he was born.

He dressed him in a build a bear terps shirt, his old boxer briefs and some old socks.

I thought it was adorable...


Caleb riding in uncle Keiths boat. (one of his favorite things to do).

He HAS to sit in the very front and likes to go very fast!



Cool guy




My niecey-poo Brianna Bananna eating cake at Long Horn with us for my moms B-day dinner!

Shes wearing my sun glasses... I had to wash the cake off of them when I got home.





3 cuties at Julies babyshower. Only 3 more days til her new little one gets here!

Can't wait to see if its gonna be Noah or Addie!






A pic of my mom, sister Sharon, Caleb and I on my moms B-day.








No comments:

Post a Comment